Here are some resources that I have found useful on the Web for Data Science, Machine Learning and Programming.
If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
- ArxivSanity – Site that filters pre-print research papers for the Data Science community. Useful for keeping track of current research.
- Chai Time Data Science – Interviews with Data Science practitioners
- TWIML AI – Interviews with a broad and diverse spectrum of machine learning and AI researchers.
- The AI Prodcast – from NVIDIA
- Data Skeptic – Interviews and discussion of data science, ML, AI and statistics
- Journal Club – A Data Skeptic podcast features a panel discussion on data science topics and current research.
- Data Exchange – Informal conversations with DS thought leaders
- Anaconda – An excellent Python distribution. Simplifies the management of Python packages and environments.